going from “i just want to cuddle up and be cute” to “i want to rip your clothes off and pin you against the wall” takes me approximately 0.94 seconds
the dumbest thing is when parents say “this isnt how i raised you” like ?????? yes it really is you literally raised me and here i am
You see things. And you understand. You’re a wallflower.
eating disorder logic:
- i’m lonely i’m going to isolate myself
- i’m hungry i’m going to starve
- i’m full i’m going to eat
- i feel enormous i’m going to go binge now
- i can tell i’ve lost weight i’m never eating again
- i’m happy i’m going to trigger myself
- i’m sad i’m going to pretend i’m fine
- gum has 5 calories no
- ice cream has a million calories i’m going to eat a whole seven pints
- i’ll only eat wheat bread bc it’s health
- fuck health i’m going to purge
SCIENCE PREVAILS ONCE AGAIN
Literally the plot of a million fan fics.
This is what I’ve learned so far and this is why fandoms are my life.
Feel free to add your own experiences :)